Last updated: August 18, 2021
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- We will allow 1 client per appointment to accompany their pet into the examination room.
- Face masks are required to enter the building and must be worn properly at all times.
- Please call us at 705-789-7979 when you arrive and we will provide further instructions.
- Technician appointments will continue to be curbside at this time.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on “Online Store”.
3. NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
Your dedicated team at Muskoka Animal Hospital